The Islamic Institute of Orange County (IIOC) is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors and constituents.
Data & Personal Information Collected
IIOC collects and/or maintains the following in our databases:
- Contact information: Name, organization/company, mailing address, phone number, email address, and any other personal notes shared.
- Donation information: Credit card number, expiration date, billing information, amounts donated, date of donation(s), method and stimulus, event attended
- Name, email, phone, address collected from our third party softwares and services, and general information shared
- We collect donation information to process transactions or payments through a third-party service provider as intended
- Non-personally identifiable information, such as number of website/post clicks, engagements, activity, number of visitors, and if the visitor is a repeat or unique. This requires that a ‘cookie’ be sent to your web browser
How Information is Used
IIOC uses your data to maintain records of donations, periodic mailings and/or e-mails related to specific events, appeals, and newsletters. send acknowledgements, receipts, year-end tax receipts, newsletters/mailers (online and print), notices and direct mail pieces, event invitations, and for internal marketing purposes. We add our donors to the IIOC mailing list, unless requested otherwise. Our third-party mailing service is contractually obligated to treat the lists with confidentiality and is prohibited from transferring them elsewhere. We do not list donor names in any of our publications.
Credit card numbers are not retained once processed. Our website has a SSL certificate.
We use website statistics to analyze our website activity and engagement and refine our content to better serve the community and supporters.
IIOC will not sell, rent, trade or transfer your personal information to outside organizations. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of IIOC and only to further the mission of our institute. Nevertheless, security measures may not prevent all losses, and IIOC is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to security failures.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns or wish to be removed from our mailing list or e-mail list.
We also have an unsubscribe button in every email and across social media to unsubscribe or unfollow.
Email email@example.com or call us at (714) 533-6271.