Young's goal is to develop youth into balanced, disciplined, intellectual, God-conscious individuals who serve their community.
The YOUNG Mission
Every child is a complete individual, with strengths, weaknesses, and a unique set of experiences - that is why we believe in applying a broad approach to youth development. Not only do we prepare lessons on various foundational Islamic topics, but we also utilize sports, camps, workshops, and community events to foster a more comprehensive growth in our youth.
Our team works together to create environments that are physically, mentally and spiritually enriching for young Muslims. We accomplish this goal by:
- Providing a safe, positive, and fun program for youth
- Consulting parents and community leaders to provide both excellent care and a healthy Islamic environment.
- Consulting educational professionals to ensure continuity between knowledge and character development.
- Providing avenues for our youth to explore, experience and appreciate the many resources available to them in Southern California
Support our Young program
We could use your help for Young
JOIN US FRIDAYS!
Join our Friday Night Youth Programs from 6:30-9:30 pm, catering to:
- Grades 6th-8th Girls & Boys Teens
- Highschool & College Age Sisters & Brothers
For general inquiries or more information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | Instagram: @iiocyouth